Thursday 16 January 2014

Painting 16-Where's the cream?



One of the things I love doing is poking around in charity shops looking for interesting objects to paint (and the odd rare antique would be good too although that's never happened yet).  :o)   I found this little sugar pot the other day and thought it would be an interesting challenge for me as it's basically only two different colors (blue and white).  I don't think this little pot has much age to it but I like the color, the shape and will probably use it as a little trinket box.  Happy painting!
Cheers,
Geri

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty! Love the reflections and highlights. What a terrific find. Wish you were still here so we could go rummaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wish we could go rummaging together too. I like to watch the antique shows too and there have been some amazing finds at car boot sales and in some charity shops! Lots of old glass and really interesting items for painting. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Thank you for your comment....very much appreciated! Cheers

    ReplyDelete